Links on Website
On topsite of primegrid.com, there is a section with headline
"PrimeGrid's primary goal is to bring the excitement of prime finding to the "everyday" computer user. By simply[...]. PrimeGrid is currently running several sub-projects:"
Followed by a list of SubProjects:
- 321 Prime Search: searching for mega primes of the form 3·2n±1.
- Cullen-Woodall Search: searching for mega primes of forms n·2n+1 and n·2n−1.
- Prime Sierpinski Project: helping Prime Sierpinski Project solve the prime Sierpinski Problem.
- Proth Prime Search: searching for primes of the form k·2n+1.
- Seventeen or Bust: helping to solve the Sierpinski Problem.
- Sierpinski/Riesel Base 5: helping to solve the Sierpinski/Riesel Base 5 Problem.
- Sophie Germain Prime Search: searching for primes p and 2p+1.
- The Riesel problem: helping to solve the Riesel Problem.
- Generalized Fermat Prime Search: searching for megaprimes of the form b2n+1.
Some of them with links, leading to wikipedia, some (4 of them) wants to lead into forum. But all Links, leading into Forum are wrong or old; don't know.
Example of line 229
Prime Sierpinski Project: helping Prime Sierpinski Project solve the prime Sierpinski Problem. [Link:http://primegrid.com/htt/forum_thread.php?id=972&nowrap=true#9502]
source code of Link: href="htt/forum_thread.php?id=972&nowrap=true#9502
The "htt/"-part inside the link is old/wrong/too much. Could you correct them?
P.S.: If u was able to understand me, my english was not worse enough. ^^