You can d/l Windows, MacIntel, and Linux versions from these links:
Please do not use IE to get these files. IE seems to want to d/l the
files as text instead of binary which will mean that you cannot unzip
them after d/ling as the zip archive will be corrupted. You should
use a better browser such as Safari or FireFox.
Enhancements to: v3.2.0 RC 1c
- Built with version 25.12 of gwnum. This version of gwnum addresses SUMOUT errors that occur on some tests.
- Modify tray icon to show current number and its progress.
- Generate 64 bit residues instead of 62 bit residues.
- Added -N option for command line version. When used PFGW will execute with NORMAL priority (1.2 behavior). Without it, PFGW will execute in IDLE priority. WinPFGW will execute in IDLE priority.
- Added -V option so that command line version of PFGW can output diagnostic information.
- Only show max round off line if MAXDIFF < 1e10 because a large MAXDIFF could wrap.
- When using -q in WinPFGW, ensure that the results of the test are output when the number is composite.
- Use special modular reduction code when PRP testing (k*b^n+/-c)/d forms.
- Call gwset_larger_fftlen_count instead of gwset_safety_margin as it will guarantee that gwnum will use the next larger FFT size.
Thanks to various people who have found numbers that cause PFGW to get
ROUNDOFF or SUMOUT errors.
Many thanks to George for tracking down and addressing some problems
that PFGW uncovered in his gwnum library.
Thanks to Steven Harvey for providing the Linux build. I cannot test,
so I hope that I didn't botch the file when zipping and adding to the