We have enabled the LLR2 fast double checking for SR5. More details can be found here: https://www.primegrid.com/forum_thread.php?id=9303
Important facts to know:
* Workunits are either old-LLR or new-LLR2. The two are not compatible. The existing LLR tasks will still get sent out using the full double checking. Once those are exhausted, the new LLR2 tasks will start going out.
* For SR5, the LLR2 tasks are about 20% to 30% longer. Credit has been increased accordingly.
* If you're using app_info.xml, you'll want to make sure you're using the latest executables and the correct parameters.
* There's no more racing to beat your wingman. Only one main task is sent out, and almost always you're going to be first, because there's only one task. (Only in some failure modes will there be two tasks sent out, and if that happens, it's probably because of something you did.)
* Your task will upload several megabytes worth of validation data to the server. The server uses this information to produce a special, very fast, double check task.
* The double check task is over 100 times faster than the main task. Credit is proportionally smaller, of course. The double check task is a different workunit than the main task. Both generally only have one task.
My lucky number is 75898524288+1